Old audio mags, or even just old mags
This seller has reprints of some really cool vintage Altec ads including several I've never seen. I wonder where he got them from? Here are a couple of nice ones:
Altec Voice of The Theater Ad 1967 Flamenco Valencia A7 Vott Article Specs 1pg | eBay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Altec-Lansin...item2580a6d34a
Here's the link to his "collection".....
altec from effgjm | eBay
Last edited by voice of the theater; July 25th, 2013 at 12:09 PM.
Being of "Sound" Mind

Old audio mags, or even just old mags
Your neighbors called. They like your music.

I'm confused. The first ad showing "The Man with the Golden Ear" says the second essential of having 17-1/2 cubic feet of sound in your living room is a 'permissive wife'. I was under the impression that WAF wasn't an issue until 1969.

Were you not born until 1969?
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Makes sense. He must have one heck of a magazine collection. I just searched his auctions for Dynaco, McIntosh, Phase Linear, etc. and he has lots of literature on each one of those manufacturers as well to name just a few. Way too expensive but interesting to look at.....
Last edited by voice of the theater; July 25th, 2013 at 11:38 PM.
Being of "Sound" Mind
Bookmarks